Thursday 5 January 2012

My Make Up Storage (:

A few days ago, I turned a unit in my room into a Beauty Cabinet :)
On top I have my things that I use everyday like Brushes, Brush Cleaner, Compact Mirror, Palette's, Eye Shadow, Lipstick blah blah blah. (Not foundation though as I have a trillion!! Plus it can be messy with powders and stuff)
Also on top, the second photo down, I used an old ear bud, cotton ball && pads container and turning it into a compartment that holds my small things like lipsticks, blushes, tweezers nail file, nail polish blah blah blah :)

To keep my unit safe from make up stains, I put a box lid upside down on top of it and sat the messiest things on top of that! It also helps to stop my round things from rolling off the top!

Behind the door in the bottom pic, I put cans of hairspray and body butters and stuff in there :) all the things I don't use very often or are too big for the draws. Then right down the bottom I have my Make Up Bags :)

A unit like this can be picked up cheap from Chicken Feed, Go-Lo, Rejects Shop etc for VERY cheap!
and for the American Readers, Wal-Mart is the way to go :)
I hope you like this home-style technique!
Love you all lots!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...