Tuesday 6 March 2012

10 Piece Bamboo Make Up Brush Set

Once again, I am posting aboout one of my very favourite Ausrtralian brands

Furless Make Up Brushes and Cosmetics!

I was taking a cruise around their site at the make up brushes, I was only looking for a blush brush, but found a set instead... Aren't I naughty hehe!

But this is it...



I love it! But since I love to blabber on, I'm going to tell you why I love it!

As you may have seen in previous posts, I fell in love with this brand because they revolve around bringing high quality, vegan and cruelty free products to the public.
Which is so uncommon in the make up industry.

What is meant by Vegan and Cruelty free, is that no animals have been exploited during the process of the products being tested, created and in advertising.
Like the brushes above.
The handles are made from Bamboo, The wrap is environmentally friendly because it's made from Hemp, and animal hair isnt used to make the bristles because they are synthetic!

Isn't that a big bonus for brushes that only cost $34.95 @ Furless Online ??

In the above set, it includes:
Powder Brush
Blush Brush
Large Angled Liquid/Cream/Concealer Brush
Small Foundation/Concealer Brush
Eyeshadow/Concealer Brush
Small Angled Eyeliner/Brow Brush
Bullet/Crease/Pencil Brush
Lip Brush

Get onto this brand ladies. It is so world friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...