Tuesday 6 March 2012

Blush Brushes :)

Today I have been looking for a new Blush Brush, and as you may have read in my previous post, I ended up purchasing a whole set from Furless cosmetics!! haha

But on my internet travels, I did come across a few coolies that I found so interesting and I wanted to share them with you, just because they are THAT cool =)


This is the Furless Mad Blush Brush
It's $9.95 @ Furless Cosmetics

I loved this because of the coloured tip :)
Coloured brushes have been becoming popular, so I found this a must for the average woman =)



I have had a widdle bit of an obsession with Fan brushes lately, just because they are interesting hehe
But this is the Punk Pink Large Fan Brush which is $12.95 @ Furless Cosmetics
Love it !!

This is a Pink Handles face brush for $11.00 @ Crown Brush

and last but not least, the Napoleon Perdis Blush Brush.
only $35.00 @ Napoleon Perdis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...