Sunday 4 March 2012

My New Make Up Love

Hey Everyone!

So here I am brigning you one of my new make up loves!
It was love at first site :)
I ordered it today, but I was so excited that I just had to show you it now :):):)

It is a few blushes by a brand called Tarte. Which uses natural products!
This is overall one of the best products I have seen in a long shot!
They are shimmer blushes that have 12hour colour (not too sure on the one yet haha)
But you can get them for the amazing price of $25 @ Tarte - Amazon Clay 12-Hour Shimmer Blush

This one is Glisten !!

This one is Adored

This one is Buff


And last but not least, this one is Frisky :)

Here is a little "clip" from the Tarte site :) !!

Infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, this skin-intuitive blush universally benefits all skin types for a fade-free, flawless finish that lasts up to 12 hours. Oily skin? Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. Dry skin? This nourishing clay hydrates skin naturally to restore moisture. Combination skin? Amazonian clay will intuitively identify your skin concerns and deliver benefits to restore harmony.
The result: blush that wears better, longer and truer!
available in four shimmering shades: adored (shimmering light pink), glisten (shimmering peachy pink),
frisky (shimmering bright coral), and buff (shimmering nude)

__


I love this brand, and I can't wait to recieve mine in the mail :):):)
I hope you guys love it as much as I do!

Love Emmaline xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...