Monday 26 December 2011

App For IPhone Or IPod !


Hey guys :3
So tonight I am actually writing from the comfort of my bed on my iPod :) 
And to be honest I only just downloaded the Blogger app so tonight is a first for a few things.

About 20mins ago I came across a really cool app and it actually allows you to create photo mash ups :)

Mine is attached to this :)

Unfortunately I can't link you to the location of this app in the app store, but I have attached a clip so you know exactly what you are looking for :)

I rate this app 8/10 :) there a few aspects that could be better within it, but since I could only afford the lite app, I kind of have to expect that :)

Hope you enjoy Beautiful girls :)
Love Emma xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...