Monday 26 December 2011

Loreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss ..


Hello Ladies !!!
So I'm guessing you have noticed that I haven't exactly posted in a while and I am 100% sorry for that!!
Anyways, I'm going to show a few things I have been up to lately!

Lately I have had a bit of a problem with my hair not being as shiny as it used to be, and of course I had a complaining session to my Mum and she came home the next day with something that I will definately keep buying!!


L'oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Conditioning Shine Spray
Google the product to find places to buy it
Prices vary from site to site but no matter the price it really really does work!
Also is available in most supermarkets!!!
:)

I absolutely adore using this after straightening my hair to help it sit better, then a bit of hairspray so it doesn't frizz and go slightly curly :) Leaves me with long lasting shine and straightness all day long :)
Just plain love it!

Hope you like it

Lots of Love
Emma
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...