Monday 26 December 2011

BH COsmetics (:


Is it possible to be in love with makeup? Because I think I just have fallen in love with BH Cosmetics! Their range of Palettes are amazing!!

The one pictured above is the 3rd edition 120Color Palette!
$34.95 but is currently on sale for $22.72!!!!! Like OMG!!! Sooo cheap!!!!
Click HERE to buy.

They even have beautiful little pots of Gel eyeliner!
$7.95 and currently selling for $6.36. Click HERE to buy :)

now check out this bargain:
Lip and Eye Primer !!
$11.95 but is currently $9.56!!! omg!!
Click HERE to purchase!

and last but not least, my fave!!

The 66 Color Lip Palette!
$18.95 and is currently $13.26!!
Click HERE to buy :)


Man I love this brand

Hope my readers enjoy!

Lots of Love
Emma
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...