Monday 26 December 2011

Professional Make Up Bags


Okay, So I must admit, I have a VERY huge obsession with makeup bags and cases!
I feel sorry for my boyfriend whom wants to buy me one, but I am very very very very very fussy!

So boyfriend, if you read this then you will know! (hahahaha)

This is the perfect gift for anyone who wants clear makeup bags or for a freelance makeup artistry!

That bags are clear so if you keep it clean, it will be a bonus for getting into customers good graces as they love clean workers!

Big makeup bags means easy storage for big soft items like canisters of makeup brushes, facial wipes, and small things like mascara wands and cotton buds. It is also great for those other big things like mixing trays, mixing Palette's and eyeshadow Palettes!

But make sure you keep the foundations and wet items in a case, otherwise it could end in disaster!

this bag set is only $40 and top of the range!

They are available at EvePearl !

So get on it

Lots of Love
Emma
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...