Monday 26 December 2011

GHD :) ! xx


Okay, so I will admit, I love my hair, and I love buying the best for my hair...
but absolutely nothing beats GHD!

To start my Daily hairstyle off, I use a bit of this:
GHD Heat Protect Spray
$24.00


Then I move onto using my hairstraightner to straighten at the top of my hair strands and as I slowly move down, start to twirls my hairstraightener to make lucious curls on the ends:

GHD Hair Straightener
$269.00

I then continue to tie my hair into a pony tail, take one of the shorten strands, and loosely wrap it around my hair ties and securely bobby pin the ends on the underneath below th hair tie :) and spray over the top with some Cedel Hairspary (Mentioned in another blog post)!!

Visit:
http://www.ghdhair.com/au/
to find those amoungst other products :)
That is my perfect everyday hairstyle, except for the fact that I have extensions :) haha

Lots of Love
Emma
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...