Monday 26 December 2011

Sugarpill Cosmetics (:


I have liked a group on facebook called 'Sugarpill Cosmetics' beacause I loved their advertising scheme's but I never actually got the chance to take a look at what Cosmetics they actually sell!!

So I just took a look today and I really must say that I am impressed!

The above photo is a showcase of one of their products Decora Loose Eyeshadows, and best of all it is only $12 (to view this product visit Decora Loose Eyeshadow ) !!!!

The thing I adore about the site is the wonderful exploration of color! they are just such beautiful bright colors!!

This is their Burning Heart 4 Color Palette! I love it! so bright and cute and its only $34
(to view this visit Burning Heart Palette )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...