Monday 26 December 2011

Olga Berg


I have been keeping my eye on this specific Handbag and Clutch brand because some of their designs are actually catering to my fussy style of taste.
I have seen Olga Berg popping up in a few Fashion Mags like Marie Claire etc. lately and that is where my love for Olga Berg originated.
I have seen the up and coming name pop up in a lot of store lately, like the small gift store in Hamilton, Victoria, Australia, where for some reason, almost every clutch is Olga Berg.
The prices vary from $50+ or cheaper if on sale, but for the quality of the handbags and clutches the $50 or more is definately worth it.

Olga Berg is a very versatile range that cant furfil the beauty of average humans and the extreme fashionista's. They cater to suit most style, from girly girl, bright, slighly goth, and afterhours sexy! That's what I love about Olga Berg as it takes me a while to find a Handbag or Clutch that I actually will buy, as it NEEDS to fit my lifestlye, layout + colour preferences, and style. 

 Here's an example:
$79.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...