Monday 26 December 2011

Items For The Wish List (:



No. 1
This is a Translucent Powder from Furless Make Up Brushes&Cosmetics :)
I am in massive need of new Finishing powder.
I don't even have spray so I'm using my back up of Hairspray :(

A bit about Translucent Powder
Translucent Powder is a white powder that goes on after applying all of your makeup. It helps to set the Makeup on your face so your makeup will last longer.
You can also find other options like, Sprays and Pressed Powders, but in my opinion they don't work as well as Sprays don't apply as evenly and can make eyeliner and mascara run, and pressed powders can alter the pigmentation.
If you find the right one, you can also get a Translucent Powder that will do wonders for your skin as it is enriched in Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus Oil.

To Purchase this, visit:





This is the BYS Lipstick/Lip Gloss !! :)
Personally I love these because I have so much trouble as it is to find Lip Glosses to match all my Lipsticks :(
The color range is not that big, but its big enough.
I have a couple, and the lipstick is good quality, and so is the Gloss.
To purchase this range, visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...