Monday 26 December 2011

Cotton On Clothing (:


Okay so yes, everyone has most likely figured out that I shop at Cotton On
I love the store!
All the clothing is unique, fresh and modern (:
This season, in my eyes. Business wear is back in as it is the year of new opportunities.
So I favor Cotton On's approach to this seasons fashion!


This skirt is so pretty and is perfect for those business dinners.
It is light so you don't feel like heavy and tired, and has a sexy but formal feel to it which is perfect for those stylish/elegant business women :)
$19.95 @ Cotton On


This black pencil skirt is cute and says "I'm sexy, but I'm here for business"
Teamed with a gorgeous shirt and blazer the look is great!
The way it is pictured above is a great look for Freelance workers that meet, more than just sit at a computer :)
$24.95 @ Cotton On


This is the perfect top to pair with the black pencil skirt :)
It has a serious but fun tone, something that customers can feel comfortable around :)
$29.95 @ Cotton On

I hope you loved these clothes :)
Seeya all at my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...