Monday 26 December 2011

Bobbi Brown (:


Hello Beautiful Ladies!

So I understand that so many of us have such busy lives, whether it be school or work or at home with the kids! Yet we still want to look our best but we simply just do not have the time, sound familiar?

A few days ago I brought the above foundation for my cousin (who is the same skin tone as me too haha) and after she used it the first time I noticed a HUGE change, and to be honest I wanted to steal it back! But shh don't tell her that.

The foundation is by Bobbi  Brown. A brand which is becoming all too famous in my blog. The makeup is just stunning and leaves you with a flawless finish. Only downfall is the price :( but I suppose $120 isn't tooo bad *pulls an awkward face*

This is a snippet of the detailed description on the Bobbi Brown Webpage:

A lightweight foundation alternative for dry, dehydrated skin, this formula is ultra-rich, and blends easily, giving skin a dewy look with light coverage. SPF 25 helps protect skin against damaging UVA/B rays. Dermatologist tested.
To use: Apply to clean, dry skin in place of regular moisturiser. Dot on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin and lightly blend with the Foundation Brush.

_________

See what did I tell you? It's simply pure bliss :)
If you would like to view this directly, follow the link to:

Enjoy Ladies

Lots of Love
Emma
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...