Wednesday 28 December 2011

Nude By Nature Foundation Brush Review :)


So, here is the Nude By Nature Loose Foundation Brush.
I think it is roughly $15.00 at Target and Priceline, but don't quote me on it..

This brush has good, and bad points. Just like with anything you buy.
I found that this brush was really soft, and applied my pressed powders, translucent powder, foundation, blush etc. reall well. They say it is a loose  powder brush, but I find it very versatile, and can use it with a lot more than its made for.

I find it to work better with other brands, not The Nude By Nature Cosmetics, as their range of loose foundation isn't that great to begin with.

There was one huge downfall to this brush. Although it works so well, I don't find it hygienic at all.
It is so hard to clean this brush, and at one point I found that I stopped getting infected pimples when I stopped using this brush for a while. (Yes, I get pimples, I'm not a perfect person)
I clean my brushes almost everyday, and I can sit there for minutes on end going through heaps of cloths just to get the colour out. It's so horrible to clean.

I give the brush a 6/10.
Sorry Nude By Nature, but this doesn't cut it that well with me.
I'll still use it, but I won't be using it on anybody else..
I do recommend this brush for the good points of application, but I 100% ONLY recommend it for personal use, and I repeat, PERSONAL USE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...