Monday 26 December 2011

Z-Palette's (: Best Thing EVER!




So a while back I was getting really frustrated because I like to buy refills and not a whole tray as then I'm not getting a hundred colors that I hate, but I always found myself buying empty trays that they didn't fit into properly and then they cracked :(


But then I came across a palette that has saved me so much time, money and effort !!

Its called the Z-Palette :)
It's innovative, stylish and practical!
And even better, it comes in Pink, Leopard, Zebra or Black :)

Prices vary depending on what size you buy, but they are available at Professional Make Up Supplies


Make sure you pick one up while they are on sale too :) xx
I really Hope you like them xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...