Monday 26 December 2011

Step By Step Guide For An Avocado Face Mask (:



Hey Guys.
I know that a while ago I posted up a recipe for an Avocado Face Mask, but I decided that it was waaaay to boring and am going to make a step by step recipe! That way it is easier for everyone to follow!
So here goes!! :) x

Okay so you will need a Small Bowl for mixing :)
Measuring Spoons
1/2 An Avocado
Natural Yogurt
&&
Honey :)

Firstly:
Take one Tablespoon of Natural Yogurt and spoon it into the small bowl :)

Secondly:
Spoon out all of the Avocado from the shell of the Avocado, into the Bowl :)

Lastly:
Add a Tablespoon of honey, Mix together and it's all made :)

Now That Its All Made!!
We can put it on our faces :)
Either use your fingers or a Fan Makeup Brush (Only one that you want for masks)
Leave on your face for 15 to 20 mins and use toner and moisturizer afterwards, and you will be GLOWING!!


I hope you liked my bad photo taking, And I also wish you a Safe and Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...