Monday 26 December 2011

Concealer :) x


Got a problem with scars and dark blotches, or even just pimples on your face?

Why not cover it up...



I was trying to find a good brand but when I went to shop at priceline you could only get the one color in a powder, liquid or matte. It kind of annoyed me a bit because I am in between colors, and I woulld prefer to mix colors, but I also needed something small that I could take with me. Of course, luck didn't strike me whilst down the street so I headed home and had a little search on the internet so i could find exactly what I needed.



I got it in the mail two days ago and actually like the consistancy of the concealer, and then I thought... I am a blogger after all, so I guess I had better share my ultimate secret with all of my readers... so here goes.... phew....




$12.95 
Visit:
http://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/product/51/86/conceal-correct/



This is my love. A compact of different colored concealers, man I just love it :$



and teamed with a good concealer brush like this one below:



$7.99 @ Priceline :)
Visit:
http://shop.priceline.com.au/cosmetics-products/makeup-accessories/makeup-brushes-and-applicators-products/ecotools-ecotools-concealer-brush?p=42347 



Get on it my beautiful readers, because I know you will love it just as much as I do :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...