Sunday 25 December 2011

Garnier Mineral Deodorant (:


Hey Guys :)
WOW so I just had a very wonderful Christmas and I hope you did to (:
So I got a fair bit of makeup for Christmas this year, and I plan to gradually talk about some of it.
But for me,this product is a deal breaker :) xoxo

For a couple of months now, I have been using the NEW Garnier Mineral Deodorant and like, I love it (The bigger can on the left)
But this year, in my stocking, I received two of the mini roll on's :) 

At first, I was thinking "WOW, they make those?" and then I had a look on the net and realized they had actually been on for a while :)

I love these because it takes my favorite deo, to miniature, which comfortably fits in my Handbag, and it's also user friendly for asthmatics.

I give the product and overall 8/10
It smells great, packaging is awesome. I love it (:
Hope you enjoyed this review (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...