Monday 26 December 2011

Wasp Hair Brush Cleaner



So lately I have been doing a bit of other peoples makeup and I had to borrow certain ones of their brushes and let me tell you now, they were a bit feral!
So I asked a few of my friends, do you clean your brushes? and most responded with "huh? you have to clean your brushes?"
Then I realized that there are actually a lot of women out there that will buy new brushes instead of cleaning them just because they simply don't know how to...
Up above is a cleaning solution that will help your brushes. It is only $12.00 and is available at:

Here is how you clean it:
Step One: Dampen a Cloth with the solution, Preferably a Kitchen cloth!
Step Two: Run your brush over the damp patch, only with a slight amount of pressure. Only enough amount of pressure to clean the part of the brush that "actually" touches the makeup!
Step Three: Leave to dry
Step Four: Repeat with the next brush!!!

Its as simple as that !!
 Seriously!!!

Have fun with your nice clean brushes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...