Monday 26 December 2011

Bobbi Brown Make Up Brushes x


This is a brand I do recommend for quality but not for price...
I have to admit I dont own a set myself, but I have used them, and they are to die for!

If you are very serious about how you look veryday and want the latest, best brushes then I recommend you buy these. But only if you are willing to spend a WHOPPING 300 DOLLARS!


This "basic" set contains six brushes:
A Concealer, Foundation,Face Blender,Eye Shadow, Eye Liner and Eye Brow.

Visit for more information:
http://www.bobbibrown.com.au/products/2286/index.tmpl?cm_sp=Gnav-_-BrushesEtc-_-Organisers-BrushSets

And read some reviews, like this one below:
"I cringed a little at the price, I will admit. But after so many people recommending Bobbi Brown Brushes to me, I decided to go out and treat myself to this little pack of brushes, barely any high end brands do full brush rolls so I was glad Bobbi Brown done some brush sets with full sized brushes included in them. These brushes are the highist quality brushes I have ever used, they are so soft on the skin, barely shed, and don't absorb to much product. Most of the brushes are stiff enough for application but still soft enough to blend with. I honestly can't live without Bobbi Brown brushes now and basically have them all! I also love that they have a long handle, it makes life so much easier!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...