Monday 26 December 2011

What To Buy (:




1. Purr by Katy Perry - Google search it as prices are different everywhere :)
Smells great and the bottle is soo Cute :)
8/10 From me :) xxxxx

2. Derma Fragrance Free Facial Wipes - $2.00 Only at Coles :)
Fragrance Free, Cleanses, Tones $ Moisturizes :)
I personally use them every day to get rid of makeup :)
I recommend them :) xx
10/10 Excellent :) xx

3. Nude By Nature Primer - $29.95 @ Nude By Nature or in store at Priceline :)
Applies well and leave your foundation looking Flawless :)
8/10 from me :) x

4. KatKit Aircraft Bag - $49.00 @ Professional Make Up Supplies
Great for Professional Make Up Artists or The Everyday person :)
Personally I love this as it has a sense of Stability and Class xx
9/10 from me :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...