Monday 26 December 2011

Make Up Remover .


So lately I have been having a bit of trouble with makeup, as I'm trying to perfect a lot of different styles of makeup, so I find myself messing up and having to start again!

I usually just use water with a facewasher but then after 3 or so tried my skin became very irritated and sore and it was from the scrubbing. After that I moved onto Makeup Whipes and found out that it wasnt any better as the harshness of the chemicals wasn't good for my skin in delicate places (like around my eyes)

Luckily not too long after I came across this. It helps a lot when it come to working in delicate areas. Just a dab of this on a ear bud and it whipes away all my little problems, and prepared to start again.!

Also the fact its had Green Tea Extract halp my face to not smell like a Meth Lab! haha. Its the brand for me, and I hope you all love it like I do!!


Lots of Love
Emma
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...