Monday 26 December 2011

BH Cosmetics Lip Palette Review (: x


Hey Beautiful Girls,
Okay so I am actually really excited to be writing this because yesterday I recieved my Lip Palette in the mail from BH Cosmetics! and I lurrrve it! haha
So since I live in Australia it did unfortunately take 2weeks to arrive which was a downfall (considering I have had products arrive from China in two days) but honestly, the wait was worth it!

So I got the box and thought, wow it is huge! And then I opened it trying to find my Palette (just a tad excited) and of course a lot of scrunched up paper came out befor I got to it! I love being messy so that attended to that side of my brain. I was so happy it was packed so well as of course, it didn't arrive with any damage to it (even though the box was a bit squished on one side) so I was SUPER happy with BH Cosmetics.

The Palette was then in another box which was actually adorable. On the back it had pictures of their other products which I find soooo conveniant! I pulled out my Palette and then came a big "oh my god, wtf!" I was not happy. I have no nails at the moment so I struggled to actually open it, but of course found my way in with the help of a PEN!! haha


 
After getting into it, and having a good look at all the beautiful colours, I then realized that there isn't a mirror in it like some of the other Pallette's which I didn't like. I went into my bathroom and had a mess around with the colours, did a few swabs and then notice that the colours are soooo pigmented and bright! like you know when you get a palette and the go on, but not very bright, well these shades shopw up the way they are meant to, and with such little application! I was so Happy! I would actually say they are more like a lipstick with the application and non-dryingoutness like a lipgloss!

I mixed a pink with a tad of purple and this is what I got (don't mind my posing :P)
To Purchase This Plaette, Visit:
I love it!
Also, I am not being paid to post a positive review on this product. I brought this on my own behalf to post honest and true reviews and these opinions are my own!

Hope you enjoy!
Lots of Love
Emma
xx

Here is a Youtube Video reavant to this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...