Monday 26 December 2011

Cedel Hairspray :) xxx



Recently I have had problem with my hairspray drying and making my hair go crackly. The last brand I used made my hair look crunchy, no matter how little amount you sprayed on.

I tried brand after brand of hairspray until I came across a saviour for my hair.

Cedel Hairspray!!!

At only $5.29 a can you cant go wrong! It is enriched with Cedel Conditioner and Beautifier to leave your hair protected from being "Dried Out"!!

You can choose from a 250g Can or a 40g Can! I choose both, one for my bathroom and one for my handbag! either way it is just purely amazing!!!!

Buy this product online at:
http://www.cedel.com.au/product/93371/cedel-hairspray-extra-firm-40g~-250g

You will be in love, trust me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...