Monday 26 December 2011

Sally Hansen Crackle Nail Polish (:


Hey guys,

A few days ago I received some Sally Hansen Nail Polish in the mail. :) 
I put on my base then this colour and freaked out because it cracked and stuff, I went and took the nail polish off and was in the middle of writing the WORST review ever, when I looked at the box and realized, oh wait.... It's meant to look like that !!

It was sweet as ! 
Below I have attached a photo of the product :)

I like this product as it is suck a unique take of the styling of nail polishes. It's so easy to use and so practical at the same time :)

If your not willing to spend this much on this product, then check out BYS's Cracked range. You will have to Google search their website, sorry guys !!

But to check out the Sally Hansen range, visit:
http://sallyhansen.com/products/nails/nail-color/crackle-overcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...