Wednesday 28 December 2011

Natio Mineral Pressed Powder :) x

So for Christmas, I got a David Jones Gift Pack from Grandma which was awesome!
I got some pretty cool things like this awesome Natio Mineral Pressed Powder.

I found that it smelt sort of like mint, and the applying it was like rubbing silk on your face.
It left my face feeling so smooth, and not oily at all..


I felt awesome wearing it and it makes your skin glow and you look and feel healthy. It also feels like your wearing nothing which is great :)

I give this product 8/10.
I do believe that I can find better, as it did have a tad bit of a dry skin effect on my forehead which I didn't like, but I'm not 100% sure if it was because of my base foundation underneath.
The photo above is one from their site and below is my own Photo.
Mine is the soft tan colour.

$12.69 at Natio
Hope you like it guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...