Monday 26 December 2011

KA'OIR Cosmetics (:



A few days ago I followed KA ' OIR Cosmetics on Twitter just to check the brand out. I followed a few of their links and came across an amazing range of cosmetics, including this Banana Milkshake Lipstick! (Which I brought as it might come in handy for some Folio work in Year.12 next year)

$14.99 Click HERE to preview/purchase :)

They also have a stunning range of Lip Glosses like this Sour Apple Lip Gloss below. They also come in awesome colors like Pink, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Red and Purple :)

$14.99 Click HERE to preview/purchase

And... best for last, they have an option of "Bundling&Saving"

Click HERE to see this Bundle and more!! 

Also they aren't Tested on Animals!!! YAY!!!


I hope you enjoy this awesome range of Cosmetics, I sure do!!! It is such a unique range!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...