Tuesday 27 December 2011

Models Prefer Retractable Lip Brush :)


Last week I was doing a little Christmas Shopping with Mum in Priceline.
My aim was to find cute little things for my best friends forever!
Although I didn't buy this them (since for some silly reason they aren't that into all the fiddly brushes) I really really REALLY loved this brush!

You take the lid off, shove it on the other end, and up pops the brush. The brush stays protected in the case which is a big plus because the last one I had didn't do it and it got destroyed and I had Lipstick smudges all through my Handbag. That wasn't the best day of my life since it was a Serenade Beverly Hills Handbag. :(

But the brush is innovative, and a classic black so it suites everyone's style :)
It is great for gifts and is perfect for the handbag :)

It is $9.99 at Priceline. You will have to buy instore as it is unavailable to buy online, but will hopefully be coming soon!!

It's a massive 10/10 from me :)
Hope you love it :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...