Monday 26 December 2011

My Home-Made Lip Glosses


Okay, so a few days ago I posted up two video's of 'How To Make Your Own Lip Glosses' :)

A few days ago I gave it a shot, and the photo's below are of how mine turned out !!



I find that this method of lipgloss making is cheap and affordable. It makes it more efficient for the person who wears it as they get to recycle and get to make it to their preferences (colour, shimmer, nude, texture, smell, taste).

For those that missed the videos, this is what you do:

Get some Vaseline and some old eyeshadows that you would like to wear as a lip color, mix them together and store in a Little jar (like an old lip balm jar, lip gloss tube, or an empty palette)

Hope you like my Lip Glosses and I hope you enjoy making your own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...