Monday 26 December 2011

Top Two Of The Week (: 18/12/11


Okay, so I have to admit, it has been a fair while since I have blogged on a clothes item.. xx
So here goes...

This is the Amalia Splice Body Con Dress From Cotton On $29.95.
It's NEW!! and exclusive, which means you have to get your hands on it while you can! :)
It is short and sexy and perfect for those dinner dates with the boyfriends :) xx
This dress is such a simple approach but the result is stunning !


This is also another item from Cotton On. This Pink Blazer $34.95 is perfect for those girly girl workers :)
I will hopefully buy one soon, before I start my advertisement campaign for Real Girls Real Beauty :)

Well those are my two picks of the Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...