Monday 26 December 2011

Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara


So on the weekend my Mascara decided to do a mean thing and go walkabout... And unfortunately it was right before I was about to head of to Warrnambool!!!
Out of every piece of makeup I own, my mascara is always my fave as it is a necessity!
Whilst in Warrnambool I was at Kmart in the Plaza and I came across the most pleasant looking Mascara on the whole rack !!

INTRODUCING!
Sexy Curves Mascara by Rimmel London
(Unsure of the price as mine was on sale)

This is one of the best Mascaras I have ever used! The Mascara has the ability to make eyelashes look full and lucios with out the clumping that most women get from using mascara.

There are a few types available. The one pictured above is the waterproof mascara. The one pictured below is the non waterproof mascara (Which is the one I purchased).

Now, I wouldn't recommend this for someone that doesn't know much about the use of Mascara's as eyelashes can stick together easily. I also would recomend it for someone without eyelash extensions as the main basis of the mascara is the curve so you wont get a full look. It is also good for school girls that aren't meant to be wearing makeup, and for makeup within the workplace so your eyelashes don't look ratty.

Available at:
DrugStore
I hope you enjoy this product!
Lots of Love
Emma
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...