Monday 26 December 2011

BYS Lipstick/Lip Gloss Duo (:


For Chistmas, my mother gave me something from BYS and it was the BYS Lipstick/Lip Gloss Duo!!


This product is amazing as I have been having trouble lately finding the same shade Lip Gloss as my Lipsticks. (:

Although, The Lipstick is a bit hard, but once you give it a bit of a "workout" on you lips, it becomes a nice smooth color :)
The colours match perfectly, and the application of the lip gloss it just like any other and the color is long lasting! 

The photo didn't show the colour as well as I wanted, but it is a nice light pink (:
The colour is called, Iced Candy, and you can pick it up from the Rejects shop for around $2-$4 :)



Overall its a 9.8/10 (;
Hope you enjoyed this quick review !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...